Are you a celebrity trivia whiz? Do you love to write? Should your birthday a national holiday?
If you answered yes to all of these questions, then we want you to become a guest blogger for BirthdayPedia. We are always looking for contributors who are passionate about celebrities, writing and of course, birthdays. There is no strict commitment to posting as a guest — you can write one article or one hundred!
What are the Benefits?
- Gain exposure for your work in a new, growing audience in the celebrity realm.
- Receive a byline/author bio, giving you full credit for your post and a backlink to your own site!
What Kind of Content is Needed on BirthdayPedia?
So many celebrities, such little time! We’re looking for folks who are willing to research celebrities on their birthdays, so we can continue to grow our extensive BirthdayPedia.
Here are the types of formats we’re looking for:
- Blog posts (facts about celebrities on their birthdays).
- Listicles (a list of celebrities born on a certain day or who are a certain age).
- Slideshows (photos that are accompanied by relevant information).
- It should also be mentioned that there are a variety of celebrity birthdays to which you can contribute. This includes: Singers, Actors, Politicians, Humanitarians and Comedians.
Want to write for BirthdayPedia?
Writing and Submission Guidelines
We definitely want someone who can keep with BirthdayPedia’s voice when contributing posts. We come from a place of information, but with listicles and slideshows, there’s definitely more room to have fun!
- Between 300 and 600 words is great for articles, but feel free to write as extensively as you please.
- Please PROOFREAD. Minor changes may be made to your piece for quality or clarity purposes. The integrity of your article will remain intact. Changing missed spelling errors or grammar issues is not meant to offend you, but improve the post.
- Attach images you want to include with your post with the appropriate attribution and credits included. People like to SEE the places we’re talking about, so photos are highly encouraged.
- When including quotes, studies, facts, or stats, please include a SOURCE so the reader knows that this is valid information.
- Submit your post in word document format.
As a writer for BirthdayPedia you must:
- Share your blog post and website with others through social media, email and word-of-mouth.
- Engage in the comment section of your post and other articles on the site.
- Be a fan of BirthdayPedia on Facebook and follow us on Twitter!
- Please send over your ideas and a link to your blog or attach samples of your work to get started as a guest writer for the website. You can contact us here to get started.